Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would love to hear from any patients who would be willing to join them. Their work is valued by Priory Surgery and strengthening this group and its membership would be valuable to everyone.
If you are interested in joining, please let reception know and we will contact the PPG to pass on your details.